Employee Welfare Insurance – Training – Bonus income
1. Internal affairs – Communicate, monitor, advise company’s departments to perform the tasks approved by the Board of Directors – Act as a point of contact, collect information from other departments to report to the Board of Directors. – Prepare formal documents, letters, contracts; manage records as directed.
2. Foreign Affairs – Monitor and promote the relationships with IIGA’s partners assigned by the Board of Directors. – Maintain close relationships with domestic and foreign partners of the General Director & update information regularly. – Prepare contents, meeting documents/meeting with partners of Deputy General Director
3. Assign, monitor and execute projects – Monitor, assign and supervise the work of subordinate departments – Coordinate, assign, and supervise the performance of projects assigned by the Board of Directors
4. Assign, supervise and perform administrative tasks – Plan, arrange and monitor the work schedule for the Board of Directors. – Perform logistics work related to the business trips of the Board of Directors. – Act as a translator if needed – Support the project’s administrative work and organize the company’s event activities.
5. Perform other tasks as assigned – Assist in the planning and organizing of company’s events and activities. – Other tasks as assigned.